Things have been running full tilt the last few weeks and aren’t looking to slow down anytime soon. I’ve got a crazy couple of months coming up so I may be MIA more than usual. Here’s just a slice of the stuff going down soon:
- N and I are taking a trip to Wales soon! Very excited as I’ve never been!
- I’m doing Camp Nanowrimo this year. For those of you who are new to my blog, Nanowrimo is National Novel Writing Month and typically takes place in November. There’s also Camp Nanonwrimo which is basically the same thing except in either June or August. I’ll be doing the June session. Haven’t decided if I’m doing Nano in November yet. For June I’m planning on writing a *highly* fictionalised version of this blog! How exciting, no?
- I’m also going home in June for a few weeks. It’ll be interesting, to say the least.
- N’s birthday is in June as well.
- July and August are relatively quiet. Oh yeah… except for the whole Olympics thing. Preparing myself for the onslaught of tourists.
- September 9th I’m doing a triathlon with H and P. H is swimming, P is cycling and I’m running…. 10k! I’ve been running 3k the last couple of visits to the gym, so working my way up to 10k shouldn’t be too bad. I just need to up my runs by .5k – 1k a week. Not too shabby!
- Not long after the triathlon, N and I are away on our first ever romantic trip together. Alone. For two weeks. ON A BEACH, PEOPLE! Can. Not. Wait.
So yes. Busy, busy, busy, busy. But I’ll get by… just keep that in mind if I go quiet for a bit.