Less books read this month… but still some good ones! And with ratings, of course.
- The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris *****
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes (ARC copy, review to come) ****1/2
- Amity & Sorrow by Peggy Riley (Preview copy, review here) *****
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (ARC copy, review here) ***1/2
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks (Sister Read, over here) ****1/2
Books Abandoned: 0
Books in Progress: 1
- Wicked Ambition by Victoria Fox (ARC copy thanks to Netgalley!)
Mostly Advanced Reads this month… I enjoy doing them but they can be a bit stressful. I think I may need to limit how many I do each month for a bit–I have such a huge backlog of books to get through! Ah, the problems of an amateur book reviewer. 🙂
Oh yeah, and Happy Easter!