Books Read: 9
- Indiscretion – Charles Dubow
- Before I Met You – Lisa Jewell
- Summer of ’76 – Isabel Ashdown
- Hurry Up and Wait – Isabel Ashdown
- The Prisoner of Heaven – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Panopticon – Jenni Fagan
- The People of Forever are not Afraid – Shani Boianjiu
- The Dead Women of Juarez – Sam Hawken
- Trinity – Nigel May (Review coming on Monday 1 July)
Currently Reading: 1
June has been a relatively good month book wise with a lot of variety in what I’ve been reading, plus the end of the month count… 9 books! What a busy little bee I’ve been!
It’s hard to say what my favourite book this month has been… they’re all so different from one another. The Dead Women of Juarez definitely stands out as a much loved book this month–I’ve already ordered Hawken’s newest offering Camaro Run from Amazon UK this afternoon so I’ll be looking forward to reading that this summer. Lisa Jewell’s Before I Met You was heartbreakingly beautiful and I’ve got a sneak peek coming of her next book, The House We Grew Up In, which I’m really excited about. Trinity was a rip roaring ride that I’ll be reviewing on Monday (1 July) and Nigel May has kindly agreed to a guest post in August… can’t wait for that!