- Where’d You Go, Bernadette – Maria Semple
- Coming Home for Christmas – Jenny Hale (Review Here)
- A Cinderella Christmas – Holly Kingston (Review Here)
- There’s More to Life than Cupcakes – Poppy Dolan (Review Here)
- The Circle – Dave Eggers (Review Here)
- How to Fall in Love – Cecelia Ahern (Review Here)
- This Child of Mine – Sinead Moriarty (Review Here)
- A Pleasure and a Calling – Paul Hogan (Review Here)
- Ketchup Clouds – Annabel Pitcher
Currently Reading: The Invisible Ones – Stef Penney
A busy month review-wise–just trying to wind down on the reviews so that I can take a nice little break over the Christmas holiday. But then again, knowing me, I probably won’t! My review pile (both physically and on my Kindle) is massive and packed with a diverse and exciting group of books. I can’t wait to get stuck in!
Out of all the books I read this month, I think Cecelia Ahern’s newest, How to Fall in Love was my favourite and I highly recommend it to anyone!