Over the next several months, I’d like to get The London Diaries back to its roots and original purpose–a place for me to talk about living in London whether that be through personal stories, reviews or photos.
I’ve taken a long, hard look at TLD’s analytics and the most popular entries are London-centric as well as reviews (mainly restaurants) so I think it’s time to shift back to that. This will probably mean less activity here on the blog but better quality posts when they do go live. Bear with me… it’ll be worth it.
At the moment, I’ve got a few bits scheduled over the coming months:
- Work through my London bucket list (ongoing)
- Review of my first experience working with FoodCycle Wandsworth (end of August)
- Trip to Seville in September (mid-September)
- Meatopia rundown (early September)
- London restaurant reviews – to be titled ‘Steph eats at…’ (ongoing–first review tomorrow!)
- Trip to Morocco (mid-October)
As always, I’m open to suggestions. What do you want to see here on The London Diaries?