Right now I’m in Morocco… How exciting is that?? Thank goodness for being able to auto-schedule posts on WordPress!
I enjoyed reading whatever I wanted at my own pace in August so much that I made a very big decision. I’ve got one or two review books left in the queue. Beyond those, I won’t be taking on any further books for review for the rest of this year. I forgot how much I missed just picking books up, putting them down, and, shockingly, not reading for days at a time. I’ve also started going back to the library which has been missed greatly as well. I’ve got a couple of long books I want to tackle like A Dance with Dragons (book 5 in the Game of Thrones series) and Vikram Seth’s A Suitable Boy which is finally out on Kindle.
Anyhow, let’s get on to the list for this month.
Books Read: 7
- The Sea Sisters – Lucy Clarke
- Man at the Helm – Nina Stibbe
- Orphan Train – Christina Baker Kline (Sister Read for September)
- Waiting for Doggo – Mark B Mills
- If You Find Me – Emily Murdoch
- Tiny Sunbirds Far Away – Christie Watson
- The Wonder of all Things – Jason Mott
Books Abandoned: 1
- Kiss Me First – Lottie Moggach
And I’ve taken a few books for while I’m in Morocco…
- Before We Met – Lucie Whitehouse
- The Woman Upstairs – Claire Messud
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods – Gavin Extence