Well that’s the first month of this year done and dusted… whew! Hard to believe we’re already a month into 2015. Looks like I’ve got my reading mojo back at the minute–great news!
Books Read: 8
- The Miniaturist – Jessie Burton (a book set in a different country)
- Second Life – S.J. Watson (book published this year)
- The Liar’s Chair – Rebecca Whitney
- The HItchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams (a book with non-human characters)
- Before the Fall – Juliet West (a book that made me cry)
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins (a mystery or thriller)
- Revival – Stephen King (a book written by an author with your same initials)
- Chocolate Cake with Hitler – Emma Craigie (a book you can read in a day)
The Drowning of Arthur Braxton – Caroline Smailes
And because I have an obsession with crossing things off lists, here’s a visual update on my Reading Challenge progress:
That’s 7 read off the list with 43 to go!
If you’re interested in getting in touch, tweet me at @stephanie_khani or email me at emailthelondondiaries [at] gmail.com!