Sorry, sorry… life has been crazy. I’ve been working on loads of other projects, doing more ‘me’ writing and–dear lord–we’ve got decorators in this week so my life is being lived out of plastic storage tubs.
You understand, right?
Anyhow, time for the usual book wrap up! I feel like I’m back on my game this month with seven solid, outstanding books under my belt.
Books Read: 7
- Fat Girl Walking: Sex, Food, Love and Being Comfortable in Your Skin… Every Inch of It! – Brittany Gibbons
- Wreckage – Emily Bleeker
- The Quality of Silence – Rosamund Lupton
- The Turning Point – Freya North
- The Holy Woman – Qaisra Shahraz
- Fourth of July Creek – Smith Henderson
- The Ghost Hunters – Neil Spring
Currently Reading: ….hm…. nothing. I only just finished Fat Girl Walking at the weekend and haven’t chosen anything as yet!
If you’re interested in getting in touch, tweet me at @stephanie_khani or email me at emailthelondondiaries [at] gmail.com!