I’m on holiday… so excuse the brief nature of this post!
Books Read: 7
- Willing Victim – Cara McKenna
- Nelly Dean – Alison Case (Review to follow)
- Carrying Albert Home – Homer Hickam (Review here)
- The Sealed Letter – Emma Donoghue
- Like Water for Chocolate – Laura Esquivel
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender – Leslye Walton
- Unbound – Cara McKenna
Let me just admit, before anyone says anything, yes, I’m totally venturing into sexy-world with two of these books. Do I care? Not a whoop. Cara McKenna is one of the smartest romance/erotica writers I’ve had the pleasure (ha ha) to come across. Highly recommend her stuff. Unless of course you’re my grandmother, in which case, Memom, NO. Not for you!