Holy crap ya’ll… I haven’t done a monthly Book Wrap Up post since September of 2015.
That’s totally how it feels. I mean, how you’ve survived this long without knowing what I was reading every month is beyond me! Let’s get to it…
Books Read: 7
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
- The Alice Network – Kate Quinn (December Book Club choice)
- Wintersong – S. Jae-Jones
- Little Deaths – Emma Flint
- Fire & Fury – Michael Wolff
- The Wife Between Us – Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen. Hendricks
- Winter’s Bone – Daniel Woodrell (January Book Club Choice – review to follow)
Currently Reading: 1
- The House on Sunset Lake – Tasmina Perry
Is everyone else’s TBR pile looking as insane as mine? From Kindle sales too good to pass up to visits to book sales and book fairs, I’m overloaded. AND I’m putting myself back out there for galleys and reviews. Guess I’m a glutton for punishment!